The kids were playing with this game where you stick colorform stickers on a page. Maddie was walking all over it.
This is her face when they told her to get off.
This is what Maddie did when we cleaned out the toy closet one day. (Sat in the toy box and took a nap at one point.)
Emma making "China Chicken" (because pandas...china...)
Abby wanted Brandon to take this to work. She even filled it with water for him.
"Take to work. Fresh water. From Abby. Dad"
Going to the zoo again
When we were there earlier in the summer, we saw that there would be a lego exhibit during this time so we wanted to be sure we saw it because...legos... :) That snow leopard is made out of legos
There were maybe 15-20 lego figures around the zoo but we only saw about 10 of them because we only did half of the zoo and a few were hidden even on that half. I didn't take pictures of all of them just the favorites.
Emma's doing school and Maddie's bugging her.
Jubilee and Maddie working together to get drinks at the water fountain. (Actually, Jubilee holds the button for Maddie but Maddie doesn't return the favor so Jubi learned how to hold it for herself.)
I was doing laundry one day and Maddie kept messing the piles up so I found something to occupy her.
pregnant with Pip--almost done, though I didn't know it yet.
Because's she's cute and this is what 2 year olds do.
almost there...
Went to the park...and it was soooooooo hot. It was a bad day for the park.
Also, being pregnant probably didn't help. I sat in the shade while Brandon got up to swing Maddie occasionally.
Dog kisses. Yuck.
Maddie really enjoy's Emma's lap too.








































No comments:
Post a Comment