kids

kids

Sunday, January 17, 2016

November 2015

I put the pictures into folders labeled by month, but somehow some October ones got in this folder.  Oops.

 First family picture at the hospital.














 Smiling in his sleep














I made this to carry him around while I do school or dishes or something.  It's really handy and I think I've spoiled him.  He only wants to be held now.









Close enough to kiss.


I know it's just a weird coloring form the sun and shadows and stuff but I thought the colors on this one were neat.  Judi's hair almost looks red.




Becoming more alert so we can see his eyes more and more




Abby directed them in dressing up like the Nativity scene.  Maddie's a shepherd with a sheep.  She was crying because they told her to sit down (as opposed to going up on the steps with Abby.)



Abby is reading to him.  It's a super hero book because she thinks he will like that better than American Girls.


 I thought his eyes were really pretty



Flower Phillip and Jubilee


School Uniform


I give them spelling tests and tell them to put their hand up when they are done writing so I can see that they are done.  We were going to have Thanksgiving with a couple from our church and I was in charge of the deserts so I was baking while they did school. 



Decorating the Christmas tree 





"Main Menu"
 Restaurant
 various foods
 restaurant with dolls and siblings



Sometimes, her nose makes me think of cabbage patch dolls









She thinks she's potty trained like Jubilee 
She also doesn't understand that they are slowing her down/handicapping her like this


I was cooking one day and the kids were playing with the dog.  I looked over to see one of the big girls taking a picture as all the rest of them (except the camera man and Pip) got in the cage.

The other big girl is in there somewhere but you can't see her.  I don't know where she is though.






Cinnamon basically lives in the kitchen and Pip basically lives in the office or on my chest in the carrier so they don't interact much.  She came into the office one day when the gate was left open and I snapped a picture.  Her tail was wagging SO FAST that it actually didn't show up on the camera.  Hahahaha















Trying to determine if he's still pretty jaundiced or not.  Sometimes I think he is and sometimes I think he's not.  I was so worried about him.  I felt like his jaundice came and went a lot during these first weeks.



I didn't realize he was almost camouflaged here


Feet size (Maddie and Phillip)



This was way cooler in my head

She needs her bangs trimmed but I don't want to because I like when they go into this little side pony tail style I do on her a lot now.

He LOVES tummy time. (When he will be happy about being put down)







I promise they don't ONLY do school and I promise I don't ONLY take pictures of them when they do school... haha  It's just a big part of our lives and I like how they look when they are all sitting here concentrating like this.



A character in a book. (I forget now which one)

(Same book?)

No comments:

Post a Comment