I hadn't seen the dog in a while and I didn't want her loose in the house unsupervised and she wasn't in her cage so I went looking for her. I found her outside with her head stuck in the toy. I first saw her out of the playroom window and I called her name. Her tail wagged but she didn't move so, realizing she was stuck, I went out to get her. She wasn't actually stuck, though. When I picked her up, it fell right off of her head, but it was funny that she THOUGHT she was stuck.
Isaiah drew this Black Widow and told all the other kids, "Mama Lynn says never touch these. They are poison!"
He made Mr. McGregor's garden when he read Peter Rabbit in school.
Set up the tent and went camping in the playroom.
Emma with Piper.
Maddie's first time to really color a picture.
I put her hair up in piggy tails for the first time. It was so cute!
Found Abby and Maddie like this one day. Maddie had fallen asleep on her.
We went to the zoo. We passed the carousel and Maddie went, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" so we decided to ride it. (It was actually cheap...we'd been avoiding it thinking it was expensive...oops.) Jubilee and I rode together.
She got a monkey. I think she would have picked the elephant if she knew there was one, but she didn't know until after we'd gotten off.
We also tried out the train while we were at the zoo.
See, zoo. Just in case I'm ever wondering where this was.
Fourth of July. The kids were messing with the camera settings.
Abby is helping Maddie throw her poppers.
"fireworks" on the driveway. (do you call them fireworks if they are only the kind you do on the ground?)
Cinnamon Roll didn't know about all of this.
We got probably 15-20 tomatoes off of these two plants over the course of the summer.
Comforting Maddie when it got too noisy.
Comforting the dog when it got too loud.
Someone loves me. :)
She's being a ballerina (look at her toes)
Ductails on Dad's computer (the only place I know to find them.)


























No comments:
Post a Comment