I like to look back at the blog like kind of a photo album of our lives so I like to have it sort of caught up. I'm making posts now to go back and catch it up. I finally figured out how to make my computer and phone and camera talk after the updates and stuff.
May 2015
Showing off the scarfs Granny made
Jubilee's first "people"
The kids gave the dog a bath
Brandon bought this dragon pan for Isaiah and I had this idea that I'd make it out of chocolate. But chocolate doesn't come out of pans very well and I didn't know how to grease this pan. (If you want to know how to dump a perfect cake every time out of every pan here's what I found out on the internet... use equal parts crisco, vegetable oil, and flour and mix until smooth then wipe onto the inside of your pan...perfect every time. )
So after I messed up the chocolate one royally, I tried again with a stiffer (pound) cake. But the recipe I got off of the internet was for a larger pan than mine so it made a whole dragon cake and a whole castle cake....so Isaiah got 3 cakes this year.
(It would have dumped perfectly if I had actually thought to shave off the mound on the bottom.)
It's a dragon on a mountain of mud by a castle.
Notice Maddie is more interested in licking out the bowls than singing Happy Birthday.
Still more interested in licking bowls than watching presents
Brandon got us a new school table.
No comments:
Post a Comment