kids

kids

Sunday, January 17, 2016

June 2015

Some of these go in May but I messed up.  Oooooooooops.  Close enough, I guess.








 Jubilee's people




 We went to the museum for (the day after) Isaiah's Birthday.
Jubilee say the elephant statue and said, "Elephants are for me!!!"











Going to the park





 Eating rocks.
She was also teething.  I went to fish rocks out of her mouth and found 4 new teeth that had all busted through at the same time.  Yikes.  A few months later she did the same thing again and got 6 teeth at the same time.  She doesn't do teeth in small ways, I guess.  Hope she doesn't lose them all at the same time or she'll be eating pudding and soup.  hahah


 I love these curls!


 Brandon found some neat place on the map where houses and land aren't crazy expensive (compared to surrounding areas..so we went to "dream" about what it would be like to live in the mountains someday...probably never...maybe...probably not.)



 We found this area was actually pretty back woods...


 Okay, a LOT backwoods.


It was actually SO backwoods that it wouldn't show up on our GPS map. Haha


 There were pretty flowers on the side of the road and Brandon gave me one while I stood there worrying someone would come tell us we were trespassing (even though we weren't)


 It was a nice drive, but probably not a great place to live.  You'd never get out of here in the winter.  It had some scary tight/hug the cliff places too.  Nope.  Not for me.


Maddie fell asleep in the car after vomiting all over herself on the way back home.  We WERE going to stop and eat somewhere but instead Maddie threw up all over the car and stuff and so we changed her and headed home and ordered pizza or something instead. 


 On the way home, we saw the river running by the road and pulled over to throw rocks or take pictures or something...We didn't stay long since Maddie was asleep and we didn't go further than the parking lot right beside the van.




Isaiah's drawings




Maddie sleeping on her tray. 






I told the kids to get ready so we could go to the doctor and Jubilee, who WAS wearing a perfectly fine outfit came back like this.


Maddie went through a purse stage where she LOVED carrying purses around her like this. 



We start the school day with a pretty neat room but after Maddie and Jubi get done with it while we're all working, it looks like this.

Here's just a few hours later after we've got it all put back together for tomorrow's mess...er...uh...school day.

With her "baby".



School.  I'm glad we homeschool.  I really do love it.  But there are times when it feels like all I've done for the last year is school.  haha


I actually hung the maps up while they were there working on school.


Kid computer with a puppy friend 



She needed a puppy kiss while she was doing math or writing or something.


Poor dog doesn't know she's not a doll.






Abby really enjoys dressing up like her dolls and book characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment