He likes to smell people. He will squirm to put his nose in your neck if you let him.
Comparing feet. I don't have a set of prints from Abby and hers were done in December so not quite birth sized but as close as I could get. They are age order ascending and descending with Abby being the plaster ones. I remember Maddie's feet being way bigger than the others but they don't really look all that different in the foot prints.
Sleeping together. ;)
I found this old backpack in a box of coats and Maddie wanted it because it had monkeys on it. She's kinda into Monkeys right now. It's almost as big as her!
I also had a money sticker that came in something I ordered for Brandon for Christmas...the company's logo or something...idk because he DIDN'T get anything with monkeys on it. But I had the sticker lying around so I gave it to her.
I thought he looked cute
She won a dress from Michael Huntington's sister's dress making company
Christmas day
Getting so big!!!
(Thinking about spit up)
































No comments:
Post a Comment