Car full of kids. :)
We're having fun. I don't know why most of them are frowning.
Jubilee on the hike.
This pretty little trail runs along a little creek. The fool's gold or granite or whatever it is in the rocks is in the creek too so the water looks gold. The soil is sparkly too. It's like someone sprinkled glitter all over EVERYTHING. But you can't tell from the pictures.
Buddy system
Poor little Isaiah has allergies to everything. He has red, baggy eyes. :(
Poor little Isaiah has allergies to everything. He has red, baggy eyes. :(
One of the sisters is not very good at the buddy system when paired with one of the slower brothers...she tends to drag him along over rocks and stuff. Ooops!
Trying to get a shot of the shiny stuff and the pretty creek.
Jubilee was looking at Elephants with me.
Working a puzzle with his sister.
Noah made Jubi's doll a "bunkbed" with his favorite blanket and one of hers.
I like this one a lot.
And this one. The two I marked might be my very favorites of her in this "series."
Noah was upset because he wanted to hold Jubilee. Isaiah was lost in his own little world and not looking.
I tried to match everyone's clothes. This was a lot easier when there were 3 or less of them. So this is 3 shades of yellow and 2 shades of light greenish yellow.








No comments:
Post a Comment