Out of order--as usual.
We turned on our sprinklers. It was a hot day and so while we were doing yard work anyway, we let the kids run in the sprinklers.
(It wasn't hot enough for that, but they really thought it would be so we figured what's the harm in letting them find out the hard way?)
We turned on our sprinklers. It was a hot day and so while we were doing yard work anyway, we let the kids run in the sprinklers.
(It wasn't hot enough for that, but they really thought it would be so we figured what's the harm in letting them find out the hard way?)
The kids are reading to Jubilee
Emma with the toad--they named it Jubilee
The day after we ran through the sprinklers.
Brandon gave me mother's day flowers. (BEFORE he knew Mother's day was coming.)
He's so sweet!
The only one who liked the sprinklers.
Emma giving Jubilee a ride in the walker.
This is what the kids do when I sew.
This is where we found our "pet" toad. (We put "her" back in there and go take a peek at her every few days. She's still there. We just let her live in her "cage" and we play with her sometimes.
Sisterly love.
Me, "sewing" in my closet. I'm being very productive, can you tell?
Giving Jubilee a ride in the swing
This is the day we learned that we shouldn't mess with birds' nests.
The kids pulled a bird nest out of the tree. They were really trying to be nice to the birds.
They didn't want the baby birds to "get poked by the pokey tree" so they put the nest on the "comfy grass." After I told them that birds like the trees and that we really should leave the nests alone because the birds might not come back, Abby spent the morning in tears. "I wanted the birds to live in that nest! I miss the birds! The birds didn't come back!"
Sisters!
Swinging
Silly faces
My lilac knows it's almost spring.
She got a hat.
Too cold for sprinklers. See Isaiah already put his clothes back on.
He loves her so much!
Looking at our pet toad in her home.
Her "day home" when we took her out to play.
This is about 4 minutes before she exploded all over her church clothes as we were walking out the door.
*This was a very, long rough day for me at church. I took the kids by myself. We tried to leave 15 minutes early and arrived 30 minutes late. Jubilee pooped on her clothes, we had no gas, I went to the gas station and discovered I didn't have my loyalty card for that station, so I had to turn around and go to the other station, Isaiah had to go potty...we hit every red light... we arrived 30 minutes late.* :P
See my sewing closet? My table and chair are in there. It's cramped, but hey, I can close the door and lock it all away without having to put everything away in the middle of a project. :) So I"m not complaining. See the kids playing where I can see them? They like it so it's a win win situation. :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment