kids

kids

Friday, May 24, 2013

We played Princess and Prince Hair

I was fixing my hair and the girls wanted princess hair too.

 
So I made some for them.  Then Emma was around so I took a picture of her with her "crown" and princess hair.


 
 And Abby joined her and started cheesing for the camera.
 Then Noah came...

 Me:  Pretty smiles girls.  This is for people who miss you like Aunt Liz.  She misses you guys.
(This is what I got.)


 And Isaiah came.  He dunked his hair in water and achieved that hairstyle all on his own.

Emma looks very mischievous here.

 
 We added Jubilee... She was very tired and ready for a nap.


 She gave us one small smile...this is the only one of her smiling... and you can't see Noah all that well.

This is right after Isaiah snatched her binky.

No comments:

Post a Comment