kids

kids

Friday, April 12, 2013

Journey To Ancient Egypt...and other things



Elizabeth left Anne of Green Gables at my house.  The girls discovered it and wanted to watch it.  So I lined them all up on the floor and let them watch it.  (Notice Jubilee's toys on the coffee table... Hahaha!  I need to by another one of those floor gym things as ours broke after 4 kids.)


Jubi is not a good movie buddy. 


An old picture of Brandon and Jenn that I stole from his Facebook page.  Isn't he cute?   


Jubilee playing dolls with the girls.  Abby put her doll beside Jubilee and she pointed out that Jubilee was holding the doll's hand.  


Emma is dressing and styling a doll for Jubilee to play with.
They were playing dress up themselves...see all the clothes in the background...it's a mixture of kid clothes and doll clothes.  Guess what they got to do after this game was over. 


Abby with her styled hair/ styled doll. 


Sisters with self styled hair. 


All the kids.  (This is what it looks when I try to take a nice picture with everyone smiling...) 


This was early enough in the morning that I had not got Isaiah out of his diaper yet.  The boys were reading to Jubilee.   


Noah's showing Jubilee his Biscuit book. 


Our "Blizzard".


Doing school on the markerboards.


Someone loves me.  :)


Playing Peek-A-Boo with Jubilee.


It's Emma!


Learning what Revolve and Rotate mean.  Jubilee is the sun.  They are very dizzy!  :)



 We made some Egyptian Paddle Dolls in School today.  (See the doll we modeled ours after on the Left hand side of the first page?) 


The girls CAN smile when they want to.


The kids with their projects.  


The boys made Egyptian Throw Sticks (for hunting ducks) They are showing you the undecorated sides, of course, because they wanted to look at the decorated sides...


See the throw stick is the blue thing in the middle of the two pages.


Isaiah's face is cute and Noah's smile is Classic.


Just being cute 







She fell asleep on me... 


He fell asleep on her...



Being girly


All the Harris girls.


Playing money in school one day


I made some homemade apple juice.  I think she loves it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment