Aunt Julie, Cousin Brighton, and Cousin Brennan came to visit us. We had a lot of fun and did a lot of cool things. These are mostly from their trip.
We visited the Air and Space Museum.
Abby is playing with the Telegraph machine. (is that what you call it?)
We went to the park. Jubilee LOVES the swings.
Posing with Colorado's first apollo Astronaut at the Museum
More of the gang at the museum
"Kids, get ready for bed." --Brandon turned around and discovered Abby sneaking up the stairs with an armload of "contraband".
Brighton makes a good cousin. All the kids like him and sometimes he even lets you take his picture.
Julie and co. (It was very bright. Much too bright for good smiles.)
We found the American Girl store. Yes. There is one.
We actually discovered it by accident. We went to eat at a restaurant at the mall and it was there. There is also a giant Lego store.
Swinging at the park.
Look at these smiles! It's hard to pick one good one when there are so many cute ones!
The girls got to "ride in a hot air balloon" at the American Girl Store. Hahaha
Flying an airplane at the Museum.
Brennan loves Jubilee
I may or may not have loaded all of these in this series. ;)
He's pretty cute too.
Oh that little tongue! :) I love that little tongue!
Air and Space Museum.
As soon as you go in the museum, there are these model planes flying around your head. It's neat.
I wanted to see what would happen if you loaded a panaromic pic like this. This came from Brandon's phone.
We went out to eat one day. Isaiah fell asleep. (It took FOREVER for them to bring us our food!) Brighton covered Isaiah up with a napkin.
Brennan and Isaiah flying the plane
Morse code
He's scared jumping out of a plane.
I'm insane.
At the park... super cute little guy running around....
The airplanes flying around the entryway of the museum.
Brandon and Julie
Emma making electricity at the museum
The boys at the Doll store....
According to Emma: "Papa is on the yellow plane driving us around."
Looking "cool" before one of our many adventures.
At the park
The museum has a ton of static aircraft. This huge room they are all in makes my kids look even tinier. Hahaha We have a buddy system. Aren't they cute holding hands? (Obviously one of them isn't doing what he wants to do at the moment.)
On the way out...waiting on all parties to assemble. (watching the airplanes again.)
Me and Julie
"Geeking-out" at the American Girl Store.
Someone had my camera.
Because standing on a stool is fun.
Playing train
We are studying space in science this year. We made a "shakey solar system" so we could see the planets sizes together... (well, sorta...they still aren't right, but they give a better idea of the size of the planets.) Pluto is a hole-punch and Jupiter is the size of my palm. Jupiter should be more like a dinner plate...but you know...
Train games
Looking at me through the bag. I thought it was cute.
We have a ton of space projects this year. One of them was to make a foam solar system. Each of the kids and myself made 2 planets (or a sun). You are looking at Abby's Jupiter and Emma's Saturn.
Noah being a cute little boy
The whole thing. It even has a tag on the bottom to tell you who made what planet...you know, if it lasts long enough for that to mean anything. ;) If you wondering (they picked their own and tried to decorate them like the photos in our book.)
Abby: Jupiter, Venus (Because red is almost pink for Jupiter. I don't know why she chose Venus.)
Emma: Sun, Saturn (Yellow all the way!)
Isaiah: Earth, Mars (because Earth has green...I don't know why he chose Mars.)
Noah: Uranus, Neptune (because they are blue)
Me: Pluto, Mercury (I got the smallest two...this surprises me. I figured they'd have picked them.)
Me: Pluto, Mercury (I got the smallest two...this surprises me. I figured they'd have picked them.)
Playing dolls with Makenzie and Zoe.
Playing dolls with the big girls. (She LOVES their hair. So she gets to play with one that has already tangled hair so Mommy doesn't get to untangle it when she's done.)
Me? Me, Mom? I'd never do that! I love "my" dolly!
She also likes to suck thumbs...any thumb will do.
Dirty face. That's normal boy stuff.
We have a space puzzle. Isaiah LOVES our science stuff this year. He has done the space puzzle about 50 times by himself. It has 50 pieces too, so this is a big accomplishment. He doesn't do any other puzzels with this kind of persistance. He also knows all of the planets by name now and often will be looking at my space textbook when I'm not teaching from it.













































No comments:
Post a Comment