Did I mention that I love living here? We've had sooooo much snow this year! :)
I love it! I think this might be a wetter than usual year, or last year was drier...I'm not sure.
When we moved in last year at this time, our flowery trees were blooming and smelled amazing!
This year, they are not even budding yet.
Yesterday it was almost warm enough for t-shirts when the wind wasn't blowing...which it was most of the day.
This is what we woke up to.
About 8 am.
Around 10 am
Around 8pm
This morning
This is me in snow. :) See the smile? :) :) :)
At current measurement (much later than when photo was taken) we had 13 inches on the hood of our car.
Brandon shoveled the driveway just before this was taken. The lighter strip is about 2-3 minutes old and already has that much snow on it. At latest measurement it's 4 inches deep here where he shoveled it. That's 3.5 hours later!
It's up to his knees. Hahaha
2 hours later...his footprints are disappearing
The steps are disappearing.
It's eating the swings! ;)
This one is my favorite!
Or maybe this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment