Madeleine looks like she just discovered herself on the computer camera.
Madeleine 2014
Emma 2008
Sleepy Baby faces
Jubilee loves her sister--perhaps a bit too much. hahaha
So, I was going to take a picture of Madeleine in this over dress that a friend gave me for Jubilee to show her Madeleine wearing it... I was getting the settings right on the camera and stuff...
...and was quickly joined by these monkeys. ;) Oh how I love them!!!
...and this monkey...
(Jubilee's face looks like she's thinking, "Hey, this is my baby. Get lost.")
I captured this sweet exchange between Isaiah and his sister.
Then Madeleine started screaming and Noah started posing so I took pictures of him instead.
These are all so "Noah" but especially these last two.
"How big was I when I was a baby?"
"About this big."
She does an awful lot of this. (Did I mention she sleeps through the night already...actually she has been doing that since birth... 10 pm to 7 am unless she gags on spit up or has an explosive poop or something major like that.)
Did I also mention that she weighed 8 lbs 12 oz at her dr's apt? And that is impressive for being 1 lb over her birth weight at 21 days old? So you can tell she does a lot of eating too? *wink* Hahaha
A few really good ones of Isaiah.
Noah was having a really rough day in the obedience department and I suspected he needed a nap but he also needed a timeout. I sent him to time out and he sat down like this and was asleep in literal seconds. Seconds.
Someone I know has laid claim to this baby.
"Eyes! Eyes!"
"Kisses!"
...and back to eyes again...
Random moment of exercise
When she's not eating...but may be sleeping...she looks a lot like this...
...because I've had a lot of packing then unpacking to get done around here...
Occasionally, Jubilee might be found showing Madeleine how to do something.
Some people can sleep just about anywhere.
Another dress I made her back before she was here.
Flowers for mother's day/congratulations on having Madeleine from Brandon. Aren't they pretty?
Wait...I think you need a better look at them. ;)
Sisters
This was a good one of Jubilee.
"See, Mom? I have it now. See?"
She made a new friend one day. Jubilee thought she needed some company, I guess.
"Wait, what?"
"I think it sees me."
So you can appreciate that I had to recolor the blocks AND relabel a few of them with E's...as we only had 1 E... This is what all of my originals looked like. Yellow didn't show up very well, so I ended up recoloring them a lot because of that.
Back to school with our new books we got at the very end of March but couldn't start school because we had company and then we had a baby and then we were packing and looking for houses then closing on our house and stuff.... It's been a busy month for us.
so when it slowed down we resumed class
Jubilee does a lot of this during school.
And this...
she has discovered that I only give her this one dried out marker and she's not happy about that. In this picture, she's seen the marker bucket and thinks she is going to be getting herself one that works...
...but instead, she gets distracted by our newest member of the class....
...who does an awful lot of this...
...and then suddenly, unexpectedly, it was recess time....
I'm pretty sure Madeleine is on a mission to sabotage our homeschooling sessions as we've had a blow out or a massive spit up every single day so far. Every. Single. Day. (which admittedly adds up to 4...but still....)
My friend also made this dress for Madeleine. :) It arrived in the mail today so I
Madeleine doesn't actually smile yet, but these "right before a yawn" pictures are pretty cute. (I told you, she does an AWFUL lot of that sleeping thing. She woke up from a LONG nap, changed outfits, ate, and wanted to go back to sleep.)
This is another one of my favorites of her.
Of course, I made her change outfits again and try a few more pictures.
I like both of these too.
and then much to her delight, it got rainy so we came in.
This is her, "I'm about to have another poop explosion" face.
"Oh, look! You are awake! I'll take pictures of you."
These pictures to me look A LIT like Brandon.
Noah was so very nice. He found the spicy, cajun seasoning salt and shared some with Jubilee.
I feel like justice was sort of served to him though because he also ate some himself and that stuff burns when eaten alone. Jubilee is trying to eat bread to kill the burn.
found these old ones from March-ish...
...an awful lot of her life is spent in this position...
...or this one...
...or maybe this one...
...did I mention she sleeps like 29 hours of a 24 hour day?...
Oh, wait. Her eyes are open.
Progress. I think it's funny how drastically my tummy changed in the middle two. I felt like she was falling out of me! I complained several times about all the pressure. I don't think I ever noticed it before with the other kids. But for sure this time, I knew it had happened. It actually felt like it happened very suddenly...like she just dropped down in the space of a few minutes or something...it was very strange. So I ran and got the camera and took a picture and compared it to the others I had taken to see if she had dropped. Like I said, I've never noticed it before. I'm glad I was induced. I was walking around at 4 cm for like a week and then suddenly she dropped... I think I would have had her on the side of the road if she had come in her own time.
P.S. I like how Jubilee is reaching for Madeleine in the last picture. It just seems so fitting. :)
Abby was holding Madeleine and patting her back. She put her to sleep in like 1 minute flat.
The way the light was shining in her eyes--I thought her eyes were super pretty here so I blew them up so you could enjoy them too. :)
Abby was holding Madeleine and patting her back. She put her to sleep in like 1 minute flat.
The way the light was shining in her eyes--I thought her eyes were super pretty here so I blew them up so you could enjoy them too. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment