kids

kids

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

How we spend our days...

We're learning the books of the Bible in school right now. See the little chart on the board in the back?  We've learned the first 5 books so far.  :)  Thankfully our Bible curriculum is in Genesis right now so it's easier for them to find and read along with me.  

Even Jubilee is trying to read with us.


Isaiah looking handsome.


This girl and her fluffy skirts!  ;)   


Madeleine broke out in baby acne or heat rash.  Not fully sure which, but I suspect heat rash because it seems to "calm down" when she's cooler.

all the way up into her hair 

First trip to the park.  I didn't want to cover her in sun screen (clog her pores up more since she's dealing with the rashy stuff)  so I covered the stroller with a sheet and we mostly sat in the shade at the park, but when I got up to push a swing or something, I covered her up again.  She didn't really enjoy it.


We ride our bikes to the park a lot of times.  There are certain "stop points" that I make them wait for the group to catch up at before resuming the ride.  


Madeleine in the stroller, looking precarious because of that horrid stroller seatbelt.  (My stroller is equipped with a thing that lets you put the baby in the carseat and then clip the carseat onto the stroller, but I thought I could get away with it like this.  She's probably way more secure than she looks as she's lying flat and really couldn't roll around anyway, but we'll probably use the carseat from now on anyway. 


Sister twins



I stole the binky... Jubilee opened her mouth saying, "Bink!  Bink!"  I thought it was funny that Madeleine's face looks similar here even though she didn't have a binky.


These are her mischievous eyes.  ;)


"Leg.  Leg."  She was teaching Madeleine about the parts of a body, I guess.  


Best friends!  


Another day in school.  


Homeschool + 6... this is a bit more difficult if homeschool hours don't coincide with Jubilee's nap time and if Madeleine decides to have a major spit up or poop explosion... 

Being cute




Mohawk hair / bed head.   




The ones who were done decided to wake up the one who was asleep which reminded her she might maybe want to eat so she started licking around on the mattress by her face which caused her to "roll over" (I don't think it counts as a real roll since she was already on her side and on a "slope") and start searching around.    (and if you didn't see the post below, this baby sleeps and eats...that's about it, so it's not really out of the normal that she'd be doing either of those in this picture.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment