Looking at Beowulf together after school. They liked this kid's version of the story. Dragons are awesome! (This year in School our history covers the Middle Ages so we get to do lots of studying knights and dragons and Arthur-ian ledgends and Robin Hood and Martin Luther and all kinds of other fun people from that time.
Abby and Isaiah are back to the book again.
Emma is playing Patty-cake with Jubilee
Noah is playing with a dog toy
Emma is playing Patty-cake with Jubilee
Noah is playing with a dog toy
I thought she looked cute "hugging" the bed like this.
Noah thought she needed a "crown" while she was sleeping on me like this.
Jubilee thought she needed a sister while she was sleeping here.
Reading books to her sister
Here. You can have a book too.
Reading books together. Madeleine's legs look a little bit like she's got them "crossed" to read that book.
Helping me sweep the dust into the dust pan whether I want help or not. :)
She looks cute in yellow--my camera was doing funny things with the natural light coming in the windows...
She looks cute in yellow--my camera was doing funny things with the natural light coming in the windows...
Outfit picked out curtesy of Noah. So stylish!
I don't take a lot of pictures of Brandon. Poor Brandon. :(
I guess I just get too busy enjoying him when he's home that I forget to take his picture. ;)
I guess I just get too busy enjoying him when he's home that I forget to take his picture. ;)
Wrong kid sleeping in this basket. hehehe
hanging out with daddy and clowning around
Sunday
"I want to hold my sister."
"I think I need a bow like Abby and Emma."
Maybe I'll take this one.
Or maybe this one.
Notice Abby and Emma look a bit disgruntled and untrusting of Jubilee now.
Back to Emma's bow and the picture session is over...
Jubilee thought Madeleine looked lonely here by herself.
Morning workout
I think this shade of blue looks good on her.
First three kids awake
sleepy
gassy
mad
Oh look! A light!
gassy
Oh look! Another pretty!
Sleepy
Reading a book to his sister
goofing off outside
(the stuff beyond the fence all looks so fake here. )
(the stuff beyond the fence all looks so fake here. )
He's a sweet brother
She looks worried...maybe because Jubilee is still learning not to kiss by nipping at you with her teeth so she might not trust any of these littles with her fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment