Remember when Abby and Emma looked like this?
So I positioned them in the chair, intending to steal the binkies at the next free moment but I saw Jubilee try to kiss Madeleine while they still had them, so you get this binky kiss.
and then I told her I wanted them to smile so I could take a picture.
She gave me one smile, then did this trying to get the binky back.
So there you have it.
So there you have it.
They were playing footsy on my lap and I took a picture of it.
Then I tried to capture the size diffeence between their feet.
Jubilee was tired and somewhat obliging; when I asked her if she loved her sister, she did this.
Mostly she did a lot of this.
"Get this little squirt off of me."
but we did get one smile...
Madeleine in comparison to some random items. Just to remember roughly how big she was.
Remember the dress I made her? She got to wear it for her first Sunday at church.
The picture is blurred, which probably adds to the sense that she's a doll here.
and I thought it was funny that her gassy bubble face happened right when Jubilee touched her. It looks like Jubilee is tickling her.
side by side

No comments:
Post a Comment