Phillip kicked open his outfit from the bottom of the zipper and managed it open it all the way to the zipper at his chin. I didn't think I was ever going to get this off since it didn't fit over his head.
Trying to get better relations between these too. The older kids were watching a movie in the living room that these two weren't interested in anyway so I turned on a Disney Toddler show on Netflix on Brandon's computer and set them up together for it.
Jubi loved it. Maddie wasn't so sure but she enjoys the show so she was willing to put up with it.
Still trying to back the zipper down enough to get his head out.
Isaiah got roped into their show. Haha
I guess he's not going to be wearing that outfit for the rest of his life. ;)
Hand and Foot and Mouth disease.
For Easter (or really, the Tuesday after Easter because Brandon worked the Night shift for Easter and then we had to buy eggs to dye so we did that on Monday...or tried too, but our bank card wasn't working so Brandon had to call them to fix it because they did something to it by accident. So we finally got all the eggs and candy on Tuesday. It was a little chilly but the kids wanted to do it so we went ahead with the plans. We ate some donuts and hunted eggs and dyed eggs and had a lot of fun.
Hunting eggs
The last egg was so hard. ;) They kept walking around this spot while Brandon or I would say, "Emma's so warm! She's burning up! She's right there! She could touch it! Oh. No. Never mind. Now she's freezing. Abby's getting warmer!"
I think it took them 10 minutes to find it. They kept looking down at the rocks and trying to dig it out of the rocks.
The whole crew was looking for it and convinced we were just joking. Maddie discovered the eggs had candy in them even though I let the kids stuff the candy in the eggs a few minutes before. She had been too busy eating candy to realize we were filling them with candy. Abby finally found the egg by walking away and looking from a distance.
She looks like she's smiling here. I thought it was funny. I walked past the kitchen and saw this and thought it was funny so I took a picture.
Jubilee dressed Flower Phillip and wanted to take a picture of her.
(Insert about 50 pictures, most of which are blurry and aimed at the wall or the doll's shoulder or her feet)
(or at Jubilee's chest)
(and chin)
(or at Maddie who is sad because Jubilee took the pink hat from one of Maddie's dollies at this point to pose on Flower Phillip)
Jubilee reading to Phillip
"Someone turn on the fire? Please?"
I think she might be coming down with the rest of the Hand and Foot and Mouth disease today. She's acting more droopy than normal.
Legos--I heard that they did a study that shows that kids who play with legos are more likely to be logical and get good grades and do better in Math and Science. Don't know if that's true or not but he's pretty smart anyway. ;)
Doing chores
"Do you really think I'm going to stay in this toy?"
Miserable. She's pretty snotty and sick feeling. :(
We got mail from Mama Lynn and Papa and I let them write back as part of school today. Everyone's pretty excited!
Maddie HAS a monkey picture but she's not that interested in it. She just keeps carrying around the clipboard and looking sleepy.
Jubi drew Pip in his basket but she decided she wanted to keep that one and send a different picture to Mama Lynn and Papa.
Hard at work on other things. Letters, writing, Bible Memory, Math...not sure what all is going on in this picture but several have done one thing and moved to the next.
Pip's "school"
He has some snot today too.
Bored, done coloring, lonely for Noah, not feeling well, tired, whiney
Also not feeling her normal self.
Sitting ON her clipboard because she doesn't want anyone else to do it for her but she doesn't really want to do it either.
Pip likes this much better!
He turns around and around. He plays with the toys. He blows bubbles at the room. He bounces some and "walks" some. We HAD a walker in the garage but a mouse got into the garage between Maddie and Pip and chewed the fabric seat. Yuck. So that got tossed. He'll just have to learn to walk the "old fashioned way" someday. As for sitting and playing with stuff on the tray of the walker, I guess this will have to do.
Reading on his Kindle. (We got the kindles in sets of 2 as we could afford them. We first got one blue and one pink one and had them share them with some kids reading from paper books more but since most of the school books we have are on the kindle, we knew we'd need some more. We got two more a little later so now we have a pink one, a purple one, a green one, and a blue one. Plus we still have two little Dragon Touches. (they turned out to be TOO cheap and broke too easily so the two remaining ones are the ones Jubi and Noah sometimes use but they aren't that great. We'll have to upgrade them someday.) He likes reading even more now that his kindle is his and is green!
So, be looking for mail in a week (?) or however long it takes them to send it back over the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment