kids

kids

Friday, May 22, 2015

Abby's ear update

Tomorrow, will be one week after the surgery.  I can't believe a week has almost passed already!  Yikes.

Anyway, Abby's ear is looking good.



(First, the recap picture from the other post so you can see what I saw the first time I saw her ear without the bandaid.  Her hair was stuck in the goo and blood and stuff so I really didn't see much and I didn't know much more than what you see here.  This was May 18--two days after the surgery.)




These are from today.  May 22.  The red spot is the healing drain scar and the white/pink line is the cut scar.  There is still some swelling and her ear is still sticking out just a little.  I don't know if it will eventually go back flat or if it will always be just a little out of symmetry with the other one.





48 hours after release from the hospital--finally able to shower.  She's feeling so much more like herself now that she's all clean (or mostly...the goo still gets in her hair and we have to put more goo stuff on it twice a day along with ear drops and antibiotics.)


If you missed the post about her ear, it's below this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment