Trick or treat
Me and Brandon. :) Notice I have the coffee and he has the sword. :)
Brandon was making fun of me one day because it was cold in the house and I wanted to watch a movie so I was watching it on my computer under all the blankets.
An old one but it's cute and I just re-discovered it.
14 and 1/2 weeks pregnant looks like this...especially if you've lost 9 pounds with morning sickness and are just now starting to get it back. That and the baby is riding up high, which means when most women are moving into pregnancy pants at this stage or trying to get by with looping a hair tie over their pants buttons to get an extra inch, I'm looking for a belt. Seriously. It's very weird. I'm not used to this.
Halloween 96.
Nurse Minnie Mouse.
She had NO CLUE what we were doing. It wasn't until we got back to the house that she saw the candy in the kids buckets and got excited. The whole time we were out doing the trick-or-treat thing, this is exactly what she looked like. She didn't move or peep or anything. She probably thought, "My parents are crazy. It's 45º out here and the wind is blowing 100mph from the North...it's FREEZING!"
She had NO CLUE what we were doing. It wasn't until we got back to the house that she saw the candy in the kids buckets and got excited. The whole time we were out doing the trick-or-treat thing, this is exactly what she looked like. She didn't move or peep or anything. She probably thought, "My parents are crazy. It's 45º out here and the wind is blowing 100mph from the North...it's FREEZING!"
It was a good movie, okay? I was thoroughly enjoying it.
Book worm fell asleep with a book.
Wrestling Noah.
Cute faces.
She's actually pretty good at it. She can knock him down sometimes.
Emma's "Jubilee messed up all my work" face.
Jubi's "Emma won't let me play with her school stuff" face
Cute smile. These two are good friends.
A cute little curl showing in the daylight.
Playing
Sometimes, a brother just has to join with the girls and play dolls.
Abby made "old time" outfits.
School by the fire
Sleepy eyes
very, very sleepy
"Can I go to bed early?"
Train
I think she likes this. She was getting back in it by herself.
I made the shirts...both are a bit small for the size marked on the package...and Noah's ended up even shorter than Isaiah's. I don't know how that happened.
She fell asleep in the playroom on a pile of blankets and stuffed animals and soft toys that the kids made for her.
The day she discovered she could stand up by herself.
Yes, this totally walked by me. I grabbed a picture. Most of the time, he uses a belt, but I guess he couldn't find one?
Abby reading a book to Jubilee.
We played store in school one day. The cards have "groceries" on the back and problems on the front. You answer it right and we flip the card over to see what you bought. Surprise! I bet you didn't know you could buy stuff without seeing it first. Haha! :) The price of the groceries was the answer to the problem.
Noah took a picture of his own eye...it was surprisingly clear compared to most of the pictures he takes with my camera when I'm not looking.
Observe.
Abby made a lamb roast.
She looks like she's tickling him.
It's funny because they are both doing the same thing here.
All the October Birthdays in the house.
The first snow that stuck this season.
October Birthday party. We did one big party this year.
Lined up to open gifts. Yeah, Noah has lasagna all over him. Oversight. :(
The chaos that ensues with this many birthday's in the same month...It's really almost like Christmas around here...
Can I possibly hold ALL of my gifts at the same time?
Playing with Abby's new legos.
Sword fight with Noah's new sword.
Killing Noah's new blue dragon.
Trying not to kill Jubilee because she wants the blue dragon.
Most popular gift in the house. Every single kid had to play with it about 10 times.
At some point after opening his gift, he discovered the supper mess on his shirt and went and took it off. It was bedtime so he had probably been sent to put on PJ's or something... I don't quite remember, but he was doing these things on the stairs with his new sword instead of getting clothes on.
Playing dolls together with all Abby's new outfits.
The boys have to try out the legos.
They were just cute.
I made friends with the orbital sander.
It's surprisingly easy to use.
I got carried away and sanded all the writing on the bed from the previous owners.
And since this room is scary, I wanted to make it more "ours" for them. I thought maybe they'd like it a bit more personalized since painting is somewhere down the road...
This is what it looks like from the hall. Don't strain your eyes. I have a close up in a minute.
It's surprisingly easy to use.
I got carried away and sanded all the writing on the bed from the previous owners.
And since this room is scary, I wanted to make it more "ours" for them. I thought maybe they'd like it a bit more personalized since painting is somewhere down the road...
This is what it looks like from the hall. Don't strain your eyes. I have a close up in a minute.
Jubilee doesn't quite understand the concept of play food. She kept grabbing up each new thing she saw and chewing on it, then tossing it aside like "That should be yummy and not taste like that."
She tried a ton of them.
Like all of them probably.
On this day, she has a binky and seems to have realized that it won't taste good no matter how much she wants it to.
Ice cream shop.
We have a TON of ice cream.
How high can we stack a single cone?
That high, I guess.
Fell asleep on her food. No matter how many times a child of mine does this, I'll probably still think it's funny/cute.
Halloween.
Isaiah is Link (Legend of Zelda game.) Noah is a pirate. Abby is a princess. Emma is Tinkerbell. Jubilee is Nurse Minnie Mouse.
Isaiah is Link (Legend of Zelda game.) Noah is a pirate. Abby is a princess. Emma is Tinkerbell. Jubilee is Nurse Minnie Mouse.
The day after Halloween. I think now that she knows candy comes from it, she wants to try again and see if there is any candy left out there.
She makes funny faces when the flash gets in her eyes.
She thinks she is a big girl.
What are they so interested in that corner?
Oh! A computer with games just for the kids?
They thought this was really neat. We played a few games probably 20 times on the first day it was set up.
They thought this was really neat. We played a few games probably 20 times on the first day it was set up.
Her face is funny.
Brandon wonders who adjusts his chair all the time.
Now he knows. ;)
Now he knows. ;)
Noah and I were enjoying the special effects on the camera. Is that twins back there in the background with the "Nonah Monster" as he called it.
Sometimes a baby just needs her mommy.
Mom, I made you when you are a Princess.
Sometimes a little mommy just needs her babies.
See the proud expression on her face?
She just realized she can take the baby's diaper off.
She was saying, "Stinky. Stinky."
She was saying, "Stinky. Stinky."

















No comments:
Post a Comment