kids

kids

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby 6! :)




I got to go to the doctor today and see the baby!  :)  It's so exciting to see the baby for the first time.  The baby was moving its little legs and arms around.  The doctor said, "Oh!  You get to see the baby moving!  That doesn't happen a lot at this stage as they are sleeping a ton."

His/her heartbeat was 174.  If you go by old wives tales, fast is anything over 150 and fast = girl.  LOL But we'll just wait and see.  Emma, Isaiah, and Noah are all voting for a boy.  Abby wants a girl.  I'd be happy with either way, but this whole crazy morning sickness makes me wonder if it's a girl.  (that's another old wives tale...lots of morning sickness = girl.)  So we'll see how all that goes.  :)

The "bad" news:  I'm no longer due April 15.  The baby's development measurements and stuff put the new due date at April 28.  I know.  Horrible news.  Hahaha!  Just kidding.  Anyway, if the baby comes late by very much, she/he might just share a birth month with Isaiah...and since I've given up on anyone having any kind of original birth month around here...he/she might as well, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment