kids

kids

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's a jungle out there....



I had google set to Google Images and I was typing random animals and telling Jubilee about them when she climbed up on my lap.  The other kids wanted to see and pretty soon all the kids were making animal noises for Jubilee.  Jubi tried to join in and I thought it was cute so I set the webcam to record this video... (which put it behind Google so I couldn't see who was in the frame and who wasn't...and since it was spur of the moment, it was dark in here...)  but you get the idea and there are some pretty cute things here.  :)  I'm pretty sure Emma's giving Jubi a giraffe kiss at one point since we've fed the giraffes at the zoo and they are all tongue.  Jubi likes the duck the pig and the baby (humans) I think the most.  She really lights up when those come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment