kids

kids

Monday, March 9, 2015

October

I got so far behind I was dreading doing this.  These are out of order.


Here are the October pictures.

 Isaiah with a few of his friends.


 We found a great place to hike around this pretty lake.  We had a picnic and went hiking.  It was a little cold down by the water, but it wasn't so bad on the trail.


 I don't think Maddie was impressed.



 up at the top overlooking the lake



 Halloween costume--based on a game called Minecraft--it's like legos on the computer.


He wanted to be a dinosaur.  It was cute but much more impossible to walk in than I had anticipated.


 Coming home from our hike--graham crackers are the best after-hike food ever.  :)



cute bow headband I made 


 Jubilee was a kitty for halloween.  Everyone who passed her said, "awwwwww!"


 This little bumble bee didn't end up going trick or treating--which was probably fine with her.  :)


 This part is a few blocks further from our home, but our park was closed for construstion so we went here.  I think this one is more fun than ours and might come here more often.  It's still basically in our neighborhood and doesn't have any big streets to cross.  

 Walking to the park


 Look who's rolling over






 She was smiling, though the pictures had a hard time capturing that.






 Walking to the park


 Emma made a yellow and pink panda





A Kirsten Birthday dress for her Zoe doll






 Reading to Zoe  (Zoe is reading to Mini Kirsten.)



 Making friends with the resident T-rex


 Halloween



 Noah trying on all the shirts he can get on himself from what Aunt Jenn sent.  I believe there were 10 of them on this boy!



 I don't know, something about the coloring of this one is cute.





 Super Emma



 He loves his sister, can you tell?



 Typical Noah face





No comments:

Post a Comment