These are December's pictures. (Some of them are January, because I put our Texas trip together.)
I gave the girls needle and thread and some scraps and let them make clothes for the mini dolls.
I gave the girls needle and thread and some scraps and let them make clothes for the mini dolls.
They really enjoyed this and can't wait to do it again.
Of course the boys wanted to do it too.
And Jubilee wanted to try every outfit on every doll
Noah couldn't get the hang of sewing. His scraps ended up being tangled balls. But Isaiah got the idea and he made this dress for Jubi's Kit doll.
Family trip to the store
Maddie decided she doesn't like the shopping cart unless she's next to Jubi. I think she felt like she was going to fall?
Sick baby
I was trying to take a picture of my shirt to show my sisters how I spruced up a plain shirt.
It's really hard to take a picture of your whole shirt while you are wearing it.
Jubilee likes to diaper her dolls...and everyone else's dolls.
Lost a tooth (First one with the second one coming out soon after!)
They were watching a movie on the computer
Abby got this hat when Sonny and Jenn took us to Disney World after she was born.
She was like, "Look! It still fits!"
How Jubilee tends to leave her cups.
He started with dolls and dinosaurs...
but everyone knows dinosaurs are way way better than dolls if you are an Isaiah. :) (These two are basically his equivalent to a doll anyway. He takes them everywhere and feeds them and sometimes even dresses them.)
Sleepy baby (thats one of my old dolls)
We made clay figures. The kids made a lot of snowmen. I love their little "melted" snowmen.
I made this one for Rachel's family
Two teeth out!
Daddy bought a pack of wrapping paper. Jubi was determined they were presents and she kept asking me if she could open her presents now.
She loves dolls. These are some "off brand" dolls that resemble American Girl Dolls that Abby got when she was like 1 year old. Jubi has adopted them. Their hair is awful and tangled straight out of the box. But Jubi loves them. she named them Kit and Mary.
Going to Texas for Christmas (it was about 6:30 am but it was really bright!)
It's a long long way.
Still driving. It's now like 9pm. Brandon had to get some cowboy hats at a gas station because he needs more Texas in his life.
Sleeping at Rachel's house. (You can tell Maddie is soooooo sleepy in this picture.)
Talking to Liz at Rachel's house
Walking around the campus.
It was such a nice day! I loved it...the perfect amount of sun (that wasn't burning my eyes)
the perfect amount of heat/cold so it felt great.
All these Texans (and Brandon) were pretty cold though.
Maddie is trying to wake up Brandon here. You can't tell very well, but he's practically falling off the bed because she's being a bed hog.
Happy Birthday, Dear Jesus!
"Can we have cake now?"
The girls and Kara read us the Bible story before we opened presents.
Presents
Danny and the dinosaur was probably the favorite present this year.
Some of them had never eaten Whataburger before. :)
Sleeping (or pretending to) at Aunt Jenn's house. (This thing is a massive bean bag chair. It's kind of fun. :) )
Gilberto's does breakfast now too.
Jenn's massive tree. It's soooo tall! I love it. I want one in my kitchen.
Playing outside with the puppies
When we got to Jenn's house, Maddie was scooting, but wouldn't scoot in the strange environment. She mostly stayed on the floor wherever I put her like this.
"I want to go outside but I only like the little puppies. I don't want to play with the two St. Bernards!"
Jubilee decided she should potty train herself this trip. Every time she was missing, this is where I'd find her.
One of the cousins did the girls' hair.
Cousins and Keaton (he's Brandon's college age cousin, I think, staying with Sonny and Jenn for college?)
She didn't even unwrap it all the way before she had to test it out.
Christmas pj's
Presents
Jubilee liked the little puppies
We did this fun painting thing together with a group of people over Christmas break
Maddie wasn't so sure about the dogs
Obviously, Jubilee loved them.
"What? My sister hasn't been sneaking me bites of cookies and chocolate and fudge and anything else she can find to get her hands on. No way!"
Playing games
Presents again at Aunt Julie's house
Making a gingerbread man together
The finished product
Playing games
Maddie is sitting in one of Brennan's doll high chairs.
Us: "Um, Brandon, Pawpaw Doug isn't going to like that hat, you know."
Him: "What? It's a Texas hat!"
Us: "Yeah, for the wrong team..."
Him: "Hey, Noah! Want a hat?"
Eating out (this restaurant had a huge aquarium we were looking at)
She learned to use a straw on this trip. She LOVES sweet tea. He couldn't give it to her fast enough. (hence the learning to use the straw)
Back to Aunt Jenn's house.
These dogs aren't so bad this time around.
and suddenly, she's no longer just sitting where I leave her. She's ALL OVER THE HOUSE.
back to Rachel's house
cousins
Colorado says, "Welcome home."
There was about 3 inches of mixed snow and ice on our driveway.
Silly boys
The kids take a lot of pictures on my camera now. This was one of theirs that I found. That's Abby's cat on the laundry room door.
"Yes. I can crawl now. I can also drag toys with me."
No comments:
Post a Comment