It's hard to pick the very best ones when you have 6 kids and you take about 20 pictures of each kid. After a while, they all start to look the same. But here are some of the ones I liked best.
I hung my backdrop on my living room doors and threw open the front door for the natural light (a wasp flew in the house this way. ooops.)
I don't actually know how to operate my camera much beyond "point and shoot" and it's kind of "cheap" so it randomly changes the filter or something so you get pictures that are darker or more vivid or more washed out all in the same point and shoot session. (Which could be partly the natural light changing outside too. I'm not sure. But at any rate, here they are. Feel free to print up some you like or whatever.)
Isaiah's sleeves pulled up funny on his arms. That or the kid is outgrowing all his clothes. :P I'm not happy with the full sized results, but I like the close ups of his face and shoulders. :)
He's hard to catch with a real smile though. He does this most of the time when I take his "formal" picture.
I love this little smirk. He's so funny! :)
I actually like the way Jubilee's turned out best. The colors are all so nice, crisp, and vivid and they all seem to match well. I don't know what it is exactly, but hers from this series are my favorites.
(This smile reminds me of Sarah for some reason. I LOVE this one best of Jubilee's even though she's smiling better in another picture.)
(This smile reminds me of Sarah for some reason. I LOVE this one best of Jubilee's even though she's smiling better in another picture.)
Madeleine looks like she's saying, "What's all this fluffy stuff for? Can I eat it?"
Looking at all the siblings who wouldn't stay put in one place. hahaha!
I didn't like the look of the green sheet next to her green pants so I added the fluffy skirt above, but I didn't like it either. She's got a cute smile but the outfit and/or colors are wonky to me. hahaha
These are probably the ones I'll print to replace last year's school pictures hanging on my office wall.
The some side-by-sides to show how much can change in a year.
Maybe it's the haircuts or maybe it's the clothes...I'm not sure what it is, but the big girls both look like they grew A LOT in the last year.
To me, I don't see as much change for Isaiah or Noah in the last year as I do for the girls. They seem the least changed out of all the kids to me in these side-by-sides.
Of course she changed a lot. Got a ton of hair, grew a foot taller... but same smile here. :)
And since this one wasn't around for pictures a year ago (or rather, her pictures were all black and white, grainy, and taken on an ultrasound machine...) here's one for her from about a week old and now to compare how much she grew.




























No comments:
Post a Comment