I don't know why, but being closer to the noise and lights is more fun than just laying on the floor under them.
Brotherly love
A new friend
This is her favorite blanket. When she's crying, sometimes, all she needs is for someone to lay this over her. Even if she's a hot, sweaty little thing, she seems to love it.
I was worried at first because Jubilee was jealous of Madeleine and she took a long time to come around, but now they are almost inseparable.
Emma wrapped up Peek-A-Boo and then took a picture of Jubi and her baby.
She smiled at me this day.
(That's a real smile, not a gas bubble. :) )
He's cute! He looks so old here.
One of her favorite things to do...hold Maddie and put her to sleep like this.
Isaiah made a lunch of shrimp and cheese
The day I was icing Isaiah's birthday cake, they wanted to lick the buckets and even though I told them it would be a while, they sat down and were waiting. They got really loud and rowdy and several fell out of their chairs and were crying and shouting and so I pulled out an Elementary school trick. "Everyone put your head on the table for a bit and relax." (I didn't expect Jubilee to understand/comply but she did it all on her own too.)
This is what Madeleine did while I iced the cake.
The cake according to Isaiah's specifications.
I love his shy face here.
He was so cute opening presents. He'd open one then exclaim, "What?!?!?! What?!?!?!?! A minecraft book?!! I love it!"
She threw up on her clothes on the ride to the zoo... so we had to make a pit stop inside the gate because, like the super experienced mother of 6 that I am, I totally had an outfit just in case waiting for her....
Not.
Not.
Something like 30 minutes later after much waiting on lines and searching for an outfit that had shirt/pants and was her size...
...finally we were able to enjoy the zoo...
Brandon thought Maddie looked hot. I thought Maddie looked like she wasn't getting sunburned since only her head and hands were exposed and the material she was covered with was as thin as a t-shirt. Madeleine thought she didn't care how she looked or what this thing called "zoo" was and she mostly wanted to sleep.
Baby geese. Of course we had to look at them.
That might have been the coolest animal at the zoo.
(We came a bit too close to closing time and a lot of the animals were already being put away or had gone to sleep in the edges where we couldn't see them, or were eating away from us or something.)
Jubilee liked this "cat"
I'm not so sure how she felt about this "cat". (tiger)
Looking at the tiger. It's literally like 6 feet away from her in this picture.
She liked the giraffe
Looking at the polar bear
When she wasn't sleeping in the stroller
"Dad your whiskers are soooo pokey!"
Brandon, Madeleine and I were watching a movie one night. Madeleine fell asleep by me on the couch so I left her there for a little while. At one point, we were both in the bedroom and when I came back to get her off the couch, I found Jubilee beside her. :) Guess she needed to tell her sister good night again.
another smile
and fuzzy hair. I love this fuzzy head!
Sisters
It's blurry but I love how excited and proud she looks here
Maddie looks like she doesn't trust Jubilee to hold her.
"Here, let me help you."
Madeleine looks like she doesn't really trust Noah to hold her either.
The day we installed the swamp cooler, Isaiah fell asleep in the chair by it. I guess he was super hot that day.
Jubilee knows how to work the fan...and likes to stand in the wind it creates
Look! Granny and Maddie are wearing the same colors. Twins! ;)
I wish I had thought to get a better picture for Maddie's baby book with her namesake.
That's a full table! :)
Sometimes I look at her and think she's still so little. Other times, she seems years ahead of the last time I looked at her just moment before.
Look at Noah's pistol stance. Haha
All the Puls girl great grand kids at the moment.
I think she thought someone was still holding her. See how her arm is up like that? She does that to my shirt a lot.
Feeding an army
She's getting so big. :)
She looks a bit like a doll here.
She looks a bit like a doll here.
Oh, you are taking pictures of Maddie? I should join you.
She dressed herself in this slip, by the way. She was sooooo proud to have done it all by herself with no help.
I love Jubilee's "hug expression" here. :)
I'm not sure Madeleine liked having her face hugged though
Jubilee doesn't wrap her arms around and support any weight so it's hard to get a good angle were both their faces are pointed at the camera (ie where Madeleine isn't slumping or staring at the ceiling)
This one is a cute one, if only Jubilee was smiling here.
This one is a cute one, if only Jubilee was smiling here.
No comments:
Post a Comment