kids

kids

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Matching Outfits

We had an electrical storm sitting right on us for a while one night.  I was watching a movie while Brandon was at work and the thunder was this low, constant rumble in the background and the lightning just kept flashing.  We also got like 10 pieces of hail that sound like basketballs hitting the roof but I didn't see any actual pieces so I can't tell you how big they were for real...only that they were louder than the average hail hitting the roof/gutter/swamp cooler/whatever else they hit.

I took pictures of the kids in their matching clothes.  It didn't go so well as these last 3-4 days Maddie has been super grouchy and spitting up a lot.  She was too mad to take pictures and soaked her shirt shortly after. I'm also a "cheater" and just edited my pictures to make them better this time around rather than live with the results I got.





Original--Edited
Noah had gotten into some food color the night before and stained his skin on his face.  I tried to tone it down.  Also, he has a large scratch on his upper lip that I tried to take out.



 Original



Edited-- I switched Jubilee's head for one where she was smiling...and I didn't line it up quite right so it looks funny to me.  But maybe if you didn't know I'd done it, it would be okay... I used one from the same photo shoot so that the shadows and stuff would be the same...but my camera made her more "golden" than normal I think.  Hmm....  I also edited the stuff off of Noah and Isaiah's faces.



Original


Edited
When we washed the car, Isaiah slipped on the wet concrete and scraped up his face so I edited the scrapes out.



Madeleine--pretty attached to the binky and you can tell by the red eyebrows that she's pretty mad about being made to be anywhere but someone's lap.  Look how orange her hair is here.  I didn't edit this.  It's natural light (or whatever my camera did to it...because my camera is a bit inconsistent when it comes to natural light.)

Two seconds before she gave up completely and started screaming that her tummy hurt 





Here, have a happy baby instead.  ;)  




I told Emma to stand by the tree and kind of lean on it a little...so Jubilee did it too and I took her picture there.






No comments:

Post a Comment