kids

kids

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tried to do pictures...

Mostly, they weren't all looking at the camera at the same time.

 So I took the best ones of each of them and edited them together to make this one.
(It's not the greatest and you can see what I did if you are looking for it but it's not terrible.)
I love Abby's expression here! :)


 I couldn't decide which Isaiah I liked better so here's the other version of the edited one with him like this. He's so cute!



 This one is the original.  
So you can see who I changed and who I left.  I feel like they are obvious, but they might only be so obvious since I know what I did.






Here are some of the other noteworthy outtakes. 







I started Pip on the ground in the front, but he only wanted to play try-to-eat-all-the-dirt. 

So, then I handed him to the girls and he wanted to play try-to-get-down-and-eat-all-the-dirt.
So yeah.



When I was editing the picture, Noah was nearby and I said, "Hey, Noah, look at this picture.  Isn't it great?  We should send it to Mama Lynn and Papa."
He looked at it a moment and said, "Yeah!"
I said, "Who's smiling the biggest?  Isaiah?  Or Noah?  Or Maddie?"
He said, "Noah....Wait.....How come there's two Noah's?"
I told him I cut him out and put him there.  It was funny.  I showed Abby and she didn't notice it right away either.   ;)  I guess twin Noah's wouldn't be so bad, right? ;) ;)



the more "square" version for the blog top



No comments:

Post a Comment