kids

kids

Friday, October 30, 2015

I'm not sure I wanted my picture taken.

Becky:  "Come on, Phillip.  We're going to go into the bedroom because the sun's on the other side of the house right now so it will be a softer, more natural light.  We'll set you up on a blanket and pretend like the rest of the room isn't all that messy and we'll pretend like we can take professional pictures of you."

Phillip: "Can I sleep there?"

Becky:  "Um...how about looking super cute and alert and awake.  Maybe showing off those cute eyes."


Phillip:




Phillip:  "By the way, Mommy, I have a surprise for you."



"Ahhhh.  Now I can really sleep."


"I'm so tired.  I don't know why the big people keep me up all night."  


"I think I might be ready to make another kind of surprise for you."





(He kind of slid down here but he looked so cute curled up all tiny that I had to take a few pictures of him like this.  Besides, this way you can see his hair.  I thought it was going to be a lot darker at first, but now I'm not sure.  Sometimes it looks really, really blonde.  Other times, it looks a lot darker.)


I just can't believe how tiny they can curl up. 




If you know how big these dolls are, it gives you a reference for how big he is.  If his daddy wouldn't get onto me, I'd try one of their clothes on him.  I think he'd probably fit them.  ;)  He's a lot skinnier than his clothes make him look.  


He woke up a little better at this point so I put him propped up and tried to get a few with his cute little eyes and possibly a less nauseas and poop-making face.





No comments:

Post a Comment