In the Lord of the Rings, we learn that a gathering of the Ents (tree-people) is called an Entmoot. It doesn't happen very often. So Brandon dubbed this visit where the four sisters got to be together for a brief time an Aunt Moot. Here are a few pictures from that visit. Unfortunately, we were having so much fun that we didn't take very many pictures and I can only claim credit for a few of these. Most of them were taken by a sister and I stole them from their pages. :)
Jubilee has become very chatty lately. Especially if it's quiet. She also calls if she wants your attention. She's very social. It's cute. She was talking up a storm for Elizabeth in this picture and another further down the line.
Three of the "littles".
All of the current born grandkids in age order.
This wasn't from the visit but it was cute. Jubi was laying across my lap like this and it was like she was telling Brandon, "Back off! This is my mommy!" when he'd come to mess with us or anything.
I went to pour milk and came back to Abby holding Jubilee like this on her lap. She was talking to Jubilee as she held her. "Jubilee, I'm going to tell you about Jesus. Jesus died and came back alive again and Jesus is the king."
I think this is the best one of all 4 of us.
Another cute one of all the grandkids.
Jubilee--I LOVE this one. :)
All the big girls reading on the couch at some point...(I think it's before or after Dassah came so I think that's why she's not here too. Not sure. Maybe she was playing with the boys if she was here.)
Liz enjoying some time with the boys and Dassah.
Abby cuddling Jubilee. (This was not from the visit but I wanted to share it with you.)













No comments:
Post a Comment