kids

kids

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

We're getting so big

Some of these are old but since I don't know who has seen what, you might get a re-run on some pictures, so just keep skipping down.


Hey look!  I got one of everybody smiling and most of them are looking at the camera.







This is what Noah does when we do school...

...and this...


...and this...
(see the box in the back?  He was taking some trash to the garage at some point and got distracted.)



 ...and he does a whole lot of this...


My favorite place this time of year...
snow, fire, christmas lights, baby, book to read on the computer, and coffee.  :)

I let them sleep in the living room one night



They wanted to read their school books even though it wasn't school time

 playing in the snow 




 He dressed himself.  He looks so "grown up".
See his watch and belt?
 They made their hats "girly."
(In case you are wondering, I was in the middle of a huge re-organization project this day.  That mess in the background was me redoing the whole office to fit our new bookcase.)

 Daddy made us all wear foil hats on Dec 21 (the Mayan end of the world) to be funny so the aliens couldn't read our brains.  Hehe

Shepherd Noah

 The nativity

Isaiah Joseph

Angel Jubi

Emma Mary

 Abby wiseman







for some reason, from here down got out of order 
Decorating Jesus' birthday cake 
 



 Playing Barbies


 Dassah shepherd

 Playing Trains




 cuddling their sister
(notice she has her wrist in her mouth.  This child DOES NOT take pacifiers but she'll take a fist or a wrist or a thumb no matter what I do.)


See our mountain train track in the background?

Showing Jubilee her toys





I'm married to a gourmet chef  :)

It's a lot of fun


 riding his bike

I loved this expression and the fact it was pointed at the toys on her tray


a smile

 Peachey porkchops.  YUMMY!  :)


another smile







They want her to play Barbies with the too.

I went to get the mail and told them to watch her for a minute.  This is what I came back to.  :)

Sometimes all 5 of them do school.  See how Thrilled Jubilee is?  Yes, she's in a backpack carrier in a high chair.  she was having a very "don't put me down" day.

Queen of the bed, don't you think?

Yes, that's chocolate snack on Isaiah's face

 T.H.R.I.L.L.E.D

especially thrilled with the fact that I tricked her into being unattached to me for the moment.

Abby's reading a book about the human body to Jubilee.  This page says, "Babies cry a lot."  Jubilee is looking like she understands that.

 Just for fun we try things we've never had sometimes.
This is Kangaroo Hamburger Helper and my yummy salad.
I think we all loved it except maybe Brandon who may have just liked the salad.
The kids ate every last scrap of food and I found that Isaiah had rolled up some of his beans when he got too full and had put them away in the fridge for later.
In case you are wondering, my yummy salad has black beans, alvacado, mango, strawberries, sesame seeds, and spinach with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.  :)  Like I said, the kids ate every scrap except for the 3 green beans Isaiah wrapped up and put in the fridge.  Some of us didn't get seconds.  /cry  :)

 after a long day of spelling...
we get to draw a picture or two or three


She made a dress for her "Emma" doll out of wrapping paper

Yes.  I know.  We're riding bikes in the house.
Our bikes were so very, very, lonely and cold outside.
So we brought them in.
But lest you think it's all fun and games,
we're riding bikes
in our PJ's
while answering spelling questions for school
(and teaching Noah and Isaiah spelling as they repeat everything anyway)
in the playroom.
School couldn't get more fun.
We also did our math while riding bikes.  


This is what Jubilee did while we rode our bikes all over the playroom

 Watching a movie
all 5 of them
while I try to cook supper

bikes in the playroom

1 comment:

  1. I love getting to peak into your life through your blog Becky! Thanks so much for sharing. Your house is full of so many blessings! I want to gain some wisdom from you in raising big families to know the Lord and love each other and also how to homeschool them at the different ages. :)

    ReplyDelete